Friday, February 18, 2011

february eighteenth

Five for February 18th:

Done deal. Mixes on the album are finished. Song order has been established. Everything sounds great and there’s nothing we can do to make it any better. I’m feeling really good about it, and can’t wait to get it out.

BBQ. Lisa and I will be hanging out with Mary and Keith tonight after work, grilling some salmon, and drinking some beer. If there is a better way to cap off the week, I’m not sure what it is. Would like to try to catch UTR at the Sheldon as well, time permitting.

Car wash. Hopefully I can squeeze one in over the weekend, as my car is looking pretty ragged. Also, it’s almost time for an oil change.

True/False film festival. So, it looks like we’ll only be able to go up for one day instead of the whole weekend, but it’ll still be a good time. Looking forward to hanging out with friends and seeing the Pruitt-Igoe documentary.

Independent Bookstore Alliance. This is an awesome thing happening in St. Louis and you should support it. To top it all off, I Went To A Show will send you a free local music mix if you take part! I will be visiting Subterranean this weekend and I suggest you do the same.

No comments: