Wednesday, February 9, 2011

february ninth

Five for February 9th:

Gym. I dig going after work, but there are a ton of broken machines there now and it’s sort of a bummer. I don’t know how long they’re going to just let that stuff sit there unrepaired, but they need to get on it. I'm talking to you, Club Fitness in the Loop.

Shows. Working on a ton of out of town stuff and starting to nail down details on the record release show. A lot of work left to do, but it’s coming together.

The beard. I can’t make up my mind: should it stay or should it go? I think I just need to trim it down. I kinda like having it when it’s cold outside, which it very much is.

Update your blog. If you have one, write something! I’m tired of clicking on links to friends’ blogs only to find the same post that was there when I checked it two weeks ago. I’m interested, people. Gimme something to read.

Taxes. I need to get them out of the way. Considering going to H&R Block or something this year. I feel like every time I do them myself, there is a high likelihood that I’m doing something wrong.

No comments: