Wednesday, February 2, 2011

february second

Five for February 2nd:

No post yesterday. I actually meant to post something all day, but I was sort of working from home and it just kinda slipped through the cracks. Sorry about that. To be fair, there really wasn’t much to report.

Cry wolf. It wouldn’t be a winter without some good ol’ fashioned "this is the end of the world" talk by St. Louis newscasters freaking everybody out over what turned out to be a little ice and about an inch and a half of snow in the metro area. Don’t get me wrong, the ice and sleet was shitty, but the “Blizzard of 2011” never really materialized.

Code Monkeys. I never really got into this show until last night, when I sat down and actually watched a few episodes. It’s totally awesome.

Food. Lisa made some awesome stuff yesterday, including a totally insane curry lentil stew and huge batch of chocolate chip cookies, many of which were brought into the office and subsequently devoured by vulturous co-workers.

Gym. Going tonight- rain, sleet, or flurries. Gotta work off 3 days of sitting on my ass.

No comments: