Tuesday, February 22, 2011

february twenty-second

Five for February 22nd:

Busy week. Stuff going on every night this week with nary a break. This evening is the gym, where hopefully it’ll be slow and I can get in and out relatively quickly.

Toy swap. The Ultraman knockoffs I sent to SF made it in one piece, and there should be some stuff coming my way soon. Excited to see what I get, even though I maintain that I don’t really deserve anything in return.

Schlafly Vanilla Milk Stout. They should make this year-round. We dropped by Royale last night to get some before it’s gone. You should do the same.

iPhone. Well, looks like I won’t be getting one anytime soon. Unless I call Verizon and pitch a fit, I’m not eligible for an upgrade for 14 months, and I’m not dropping $700 on the damn thing, that’s for sure.

Spring. The official start of spring is less than a month away. These last few days have made me realize how much I need nice weather to get here.

No comments: