Tuesday, March 8, 2011

march eighth

Five for March 8th:

New Orleans. Our trip is coming up soon, and as much as I’m looking forward to it, we need to figure out something to do with Henry while we’re gone. Looking into a few options.

Gym. Going to try to go tonight after work. The soreness in my arms from last week has finally gone away, which is a welcome thing. I seriously thought I had done some permanent damage to my elbows.

The Dog Whisperer. Lisa and I watched a few episodes last night. I hadn’t seen it in years, and sort of forgot how awesome it (and Cesar Millan) is.

Snickerdoodles. Ellen brought some in today, and I’ve eaten too many already. But come one, how often do you get snickerdoodles?

Show. Oh yeah, we’re playing in Columbia on Thursday night with White Mystery and the Breaks! Should be an epic show. Looking forward to seeing Alex. Friday will be a bummer, though.

No comments: