Wednesday, March 2, 2011

march second

Five for March 2nd:

Gym. All of a sudden, there are less people there, and more open machines. Also, they’ve repaired everything. Win. Had a good run/workout there last night. Going again this evening.

Passport. Finally got everything turned in yesterday after weeks of dragging my feet. Should have it in the next few weeks, providing the government doesn’t shut down between now and then.

Selling crap. I have a ton of stuff I need to sell or give to charity. It’s a bit overwhelming, actually. My goal is to have it all sorted out by the end of summer. We’ll see how that goes.

Future Sk8. A new “old school” skateshop opened in STL and I’m really looking forward to checking it out. Hopefully their website will get a little more content soon.

BMX bikes. I’m sort of obsessed with them at the moment. I cannot afford to buy one right now, and I need to keep telling myself that.

No comments: