Thursday, March 17, 2011

march seventeenth

Five for March 17th:

St. Patrick’s Day. It means nothing to me in any way, shape, or form, but it must be a pretty big deal to a lot of people because there was almost no traffic coming into work this morning. What am I missing?

Casey Heynes. I was this kid getting picked on a hundred times in grade school and wish I’d had the balls to do something like this. If you want the definition of “pwned”, here it is. Hats off.

Tonight. Foregoing our usual Thursday night practice to do an interview and snap some photos for Eleven magazine. Who knows, maybe we’ll be able to squeeze a few songs in there, too.

Spring is here. High 70’s outside today. I’m going to have to get out of here for lunch today and take advantage of the weather.

Bikes. Can’t wait to start riding my bike in to work, just have to get those new pedals put on my FCR. Also, rode a bunch last night. My bunnyhops are getting higher and I’ve found a few cool paved spots in the alleys behind out apartment that work as excellent maskeshift launch ramps.

No comments: