Friday, March 25, 2011

march twenty-fifth

Five for March 25th:

Snow. Yeah, remember when I said “spring is here”? Not the case, apparently. My sinuses simply cannot cope with these insane weather shifts. I need to lock myself in a dark room until spring is firmly in place.

Weekend. Aside from the fish fry (!) and the Sleepy Kitty/UTR show at Firebird tonight, I have no real firm plans. Hopefully the weather lightens up and I can ride my bike a bit, but I’m not holding my breath.

Rock show. Last night in Edwardsville was really fun. Good crowd, people danced, and I was able to make it home at a somewhat reasonable hour. And, to top it off, we played pretty well.

Bad Brains. A friend of mine was talking about 80’s DC hardcore and managed, somehow, to leave Bad Brains out of the conversation. I quickly changed that. In related news, my vinyl copy of "Rock for Light" has a bad skip in it. Do not like.

Pictures. The photographer from Eleven sent over some of the pics he took, and although the files were gigantic and nearly crashed my computer, they looked pretty damn good.

No comments: