Thursday, March 24, 2011

march twenty-fourth

Five for March 24th:

Rocking. We’re playing tonight at Stagger Inn in Edwardsville with the Breaks. Apparently, it’s the place to be on Thursday nights. Should be fun, but I’m ready for some nice weekend shows where I don’t have to get up and work the next morning.

Taking it easy. Apart from a walk around the park with Lisa and Henry and a quick dinner at Royale, last night was an early one for me. I badly needed it.

Travel. New Orleans coming soon. First road trip of spring. Can’t wait to get out of town for a bit, eat a bunch of seafood, and drink some chicory coffee.

Cool things I got in the mail this week. Passport, new t-shirt, BMX pegs, current issue of Wired.

Fish fry. The weather may have reverted back to winter-ish temperatures, but that won’t dampen my spirit. Joan of Arc tomorrow for a heaping plate of fried cod and macaroni & cheese is just what the doctor ordered.

No comments: