Wednesday, March 23, 2011

march twenty-third

Five for March 23rd:

Last night’s show. It was really awesome, despite getting started a bit late due to soundchecks running over. There was a great turnout and I thought we played really well. The new song sounded good from where I was sitting. It was really cool catching up with Jack and Patrick and getting to hang out for awhile. Read a review of the show here!

Exhaustion. It was a late night and I hardly got any sleep. I’m basically running on Advil and caffeine at the moment. I think tonight will be an early one. That said, if I’m feeling up to it, going to try to do some riding after work. We’ll see.

Food. Not stopping at Bread Co. this morning for a spinach & artichoke souffle’ and asiago bagel with cream cheese was not an option.

Weather. Looks like this is going to be the last day of warm weather and sunshine for a while, as the temperature is going to drop back to the forties. Oh, well. It is still March, after all.

Exile on Main St. No matter how crappy a mood I’m in or how lousy I slept the night before, this album always, always puts me in the right frame of mind. Probably my favorite album of all time.

No comments: