Tuesday, April 5, 2011

april fifth

Five for April 5th:

Trigun. I am by no means a fan of anime- in fact, I’d say for the most part I don’t like it at all. However, the only anime series I’ve ever watched to completion, Trigun, just came out on Netflix. Drawbacks? The voice-overs are annoying. If you can find it in Japanese with the subtitles, go that route. Either way, check it out. 26 episodes of awesomeness.

GT Pro Freestyle Tour. Some clueless dad was selling a powder blue ’87-’88 model on Craigslist yesterday for 75 bucks complete. I emailed the guy but of course someone got to it before I did. He could have cleaned that thing up and got 400 bucks for it on eBay easily.

Eating well. Yesterday was day one of Lisa and I trying to eat better in general. I’m glad to say it was a resounding success, but day 1 always is. We’ll see how it goes. I’m optimistic.

Bocce. We’ll be at Milo’s tonight hanging out with people and maybe playing some bocce. Should be a nice evening outside.

Gym. Planning to go after work and run a few miles. It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve been there, so I may be rusty.

1 comment:

Life said...

Have you ever watched Cowboy Bebop? It is an anime series (though different in many ways than most) and I love it. Give it a try.