Tuesday, April 19, 2011

april nineteenth

Five for April 19th:

Battlestar Galactica. Started watching the (newish) Battlestar Galactica series last night and holy wow, it rules. I had heard how good it was, but it was much better than I was expecting. Watching more tonight for sure.

Dog ownership. Well, puppy ownership, in particular, really is a constant learning process. Seems like every day we figure out something we could be doing better that has been staring us right in the face. Luckily we have a pretty smart dog to work with.

Skate jams. My friend Andy and I are plotting to do some skating soon. There might be ramp-building involved, maybe a smaller sized quarter pipe. Should be awesome.

Hailstorms. Apparently there’s a chance we’ll get some pretty gnarly weather today. Hopefully we can remain sans-hail. That said, I wouldn’t be terribly upset if the power at my office went out and we got to go home early. Just sayin’.

Skulls. At some point in my adult life, I’m sure I’ll be able to get through a day without doodling one on something. Today is not that day.

No comments: