Wednesday, November 20, 2013

november twentieth

Five for November 20th:

Pot luck. Happening today. It’s becoming a monthly tradition at work, which is fine by me. Who ever said there’s no such thing as a free lunch?

Irony. You officially have a new name. Not that this should really come as that big of a shock to anyone.

Can I see your ID? While I appreciate the fact that I still get carded regularly, it's getting to be really annoying. Let's be real: I may not look like an old man, but there is no way anyone could possibly think I'm under 21.

Cool stuff. Best CCS catalog in awhile (which isn’t saying much), Mudhoney on Spotify, Leinenkugel’s Sunset Wheat, cleaning up the iPhone, Ultimate Instant Karma Fails Compilation 2013, Dave Nourie’s Haro Lineage bike check, sweet Descendents sweater.

Attic reorganization. I have some ideas. Nothing drastic, but with space at a premium, I think a few small moves will make a lot of difference. When I’ll ever get a chance to implement these moves is anyone’s guess.

No comments: