Tuesday, December 10, 2013

december tenth

Five for December 10th:

Frozen hands. We have officially entered the time of the year where my hands are ice-cold for about four straight months with almost no reprieve. Lame.

Holiday shopping. Pretty much got it wrapped up at this point. It’s actually kind of nice to have it done early and not be trolling the picked-over department store wastelands two days before everything closes because I dragged my feet for so long.

Don’t do it. E-tailers of the world: to send me an email confirming I just unsubscribed from your email list is to invite death.

Cool stuff. Tent City 10 year anniversary, Thiebaud reissue getting close, first full-band NYE rehearsal tonight, leftover pasta, Metallica live in Antarctica, Assault skateboards holiday lineup, breaking out the sweaters.

Tuesday tuneage. Torche, Badfinger, Pentagram, the Creation, the Donnas, Dengue Fever, Vic and Gab, Keygrip, Bonesetters.

No comments: