Friday, December 13, 2013

december thirteenth

Five for December 13th:

Friday the 13th. I feel like we’ve had a lot of them this year, but maybe I’m just mixing up my years. It all tends to run together after awhile.

Keep it local. In addition to being sourced locally, produced humanely, and benefiting the local economy, the new E-I-E-I-O burger at Stacked sounds absolutely awesome.

Staving off sickness. Chalk it up to Emergen-C, copious amounts of hot tea, Nyquil, or just dumb luck- but I’ve somehow managed to remain mostly un-sick through all of this tumultuous weather, which would normally have reduced me to a snotty mess by now.

Cool stuff. Italian Roast Vias, getting paid, fresh-baked brownies, playing Bristle Blocks with Jane, NHS museum, drumming to Fugazi.

Weekend action. Lots happening: Filmage tonight at Mad Art Gallery followed by Seth’s annual holiday party, Ramp Riders for an afternoon session tomorrow afternoon, 12 Bassists of Christmas show at Off Broadway, and NYE practice with MCF on Sunday night. Hanging out with Lisa and Jane at all points between.

No comments: