Tuesday, February 18, 2014

february eighteenth

Five for February 18th:

65-degree day. The sun is shining. Wore a t-shirt and a jacket to work today- no multiple layers of hoodies and heavy coats. Didn’t see my breath once. I can hear the ice melting. Every person I’ve interacted with thus far is in a good mood. More please.

Skating. Couple hours last night at Ramp Riders with Andy and Bryan was good times, and some of the Jolly Roger guys were there absolutely murdering it. However, much as I love and appreciate that place, I am ready to skate pretty much anywhere else at this point. Preferably somewhere outdoors.

Potluck. There is a table full of food sitting 6 feet away from me right now, which essentially means grazing will be going down all day. Good thing I have that gym membership.

Cool stuff. Night of the Living Dead-era Misfits photo, Einstein Bros. coffee, John Thompson Tivoli tribute, possible city/county merger.

Tuesday tuneage. Gap Band, Miles Davis, Murder City Devils, Piebald, Warm Jets USA, Eagles of Death Metal, Them Crooked Vultures.

No comments: