Wednesday, February 26, 2014

february twenty-sixth

Five for February 26th:

Minivan life. Dorky though it may be, the minivan is sort of awesome. Having that much room is great, and Jane loved darting up and down the “aisle” this morning and climbing around. Minivans have come a long way since my ’89 Astro Van.

Dear Weird Al. It's not too late to parody the Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar" as "Braunschweiger". I mean the damn thing practically writes itself.

Imo’s. The most consistently overrated St. Louis-style pizza in my book, but when it’s free, I can deal with it. This will be the case this afternoon. For the good stuff, hit up Milo’s on the Hill, or Elicia’s for delivery.

Cool stuff. New issue of Thrasher, buried treasure, office tea restock, Three Amigos on Youtube, new copper colorway Powell Chinese Dragon, old school LJN wrestling figures.

Bummers. More wintry weather, tore one of my favorite shirts, two-day stomachache, forgot to buy Vias.

No comments: