Friday, March 14, 2014

march fourteenth

Five for March 14th:

Last jams. The final Blind Eyes practice wrapped up around 10:30 last night. It’s honestly unbelievable to me to think that we won’t be meeting up next Thursday, or ever again, to play these songs. Last show is tomorrow night, as you know. Be there or be square.

Press gang. Kevin Johnson did an interview with Seth for the Post Dispatch about the last show. It’s online now, and will be in print in Go! Magazine tomorrow.

Talking up a storm. Jane can pretty much get all the way through her ABCs now, but sometimes forgets the last few letters and caps it off with “EIEIO”, which kills me.

Cool stuff. Epiphany fish fry, breaking out the BMX, sweet roll breakfast sandwiches, free Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings poster, Tony Hawk bio for $1,

Superstitious minds. I haven’t set foot on a skateboard for over a week because I figured if ever I were going to do something to hurt my foot or ankle, it’d be the week before our last show. Better safe than sorry.

No comments: