Friday, March 7, 2014

march seventh

Five for March 7th:

On the rise. 60’s today, up into the 70’s next week, and daylight savings starts on Sunday. Planning on riding in on Monday morning for the first time in I don’t even know how long. Beyond excited for spring.

Fashion victim. I realized, a bit after the fact, that I have a sort of Indiana Jones look (sans-sable fedora) happening today. While I was perfectly happy with it when I left the house, now I’m not so sure it’s working. I think it’s the brown pants.

Countdown to zero. Really good practice last night. Ran the set front to back for the first time, sounding good despite a few hiccups. I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s crazy to me to know that these are some of the last times I’ll be playing these songs.

Cool stuff. Getting paid, Kevin Schneider poetry slam, building forts with Jane, last of the Starbucks k-cups, egg soufflé, Nuggets revisited, Twitter mockery.

Weekend. Fish fry, finally getting my car back, a free show at the Firebird, skating, taking Jane to the park, and generally being outdoors are all on the radar for this weekend.

No comments: