Monday, March 3, 2014

march third

Five for March 3rd:

Exit interview. Go grab a new issue of Eleven Magazine (they’re everywhere) and check out what is likely the best article/interview with my band that has ever been written, with some accommodating artwork from Sleepy Kitty. Very flattering stuff.

March. Starting off on the wrong foot with another blast of winter. At least we didn’t get the 6 inches of snow they were predicting, which I guess is a plus. If this isn’t it for the year, I think I will legitimately lose my mind.

JB. Andy, Bryan and I hit up JB for some marginally chilly, but totally worthwhile outdoor skating on Saturday. Felt so good to be outside rolling around on something that wasn’t masonite.

Cool stuff. Snotty kisses from my baby girl, Cadbury mini eggs, Kentucky Knife Fight at Off Broadway, avoiding Mardi Gras, Monday night Ramp Riding.

Urban Chestnut. Their new location in the Grove opened over the weekend, and we met up with Mary and Keith on Saturday to check it out. Super nice, impressively huge facility with great food and an enormous beer hall with tons of seating. We'll definitely be back.

No comments: