Thursday, March 20, 2014

march twentieth

Five for March 20th:

First day of spring. Perhaps only the birth of my daughter counted as a more anticipated event than the end of this winter.

Thursday morning. The bad: had to leave earlier than usual for an 8:00 meeting and barely got to see Jane. The good: there were scones, danishes, and free Mad Libs desk calendars.

Kevin James Schneider. Big news day for my oldest friend and band mate of 20 years; who apparently is not only now engaged to his long-time girlfriend, but is also going to be playing bass with Bruiser Queen! Congrats.

Cool stuff. Treadmills with built-in flatscreens, Aldi Corona, unreal Wheel of Fortune solve, Chrome Ball Sean Malto interview, classic 80’s wrestling action figures, flatland season.

Art. I will freely admit that I have certain habits I’m unable to break when it comes to drawing. Even though I don’t take it seriously, I almost want to take a figure drawing class just so I can rid myself of them once and for all.

No comments: