Tuesday, April 15, 2014

april fifteenth

Five for April 15th:

Putting my foot down. I don't care how cold it gets for the rest of this spring, I will go no heavier than a hoodie. My coat is not coming back out. I won't do it. It's the principle of the thing.

Ramp riding. Beat a dreary case of the Mondays last night with Andy, Bryan, Kenny, Jesse and crew at Ramp Riders. Much gnar went down: Kenny in particular was absolutely murdering it. Needless to say: sore morning.

Locals only. This might be my favorite thing put online so far this year. Seriously. If you do nothing else today, watch this video.

Cool stuff. Grigley deck delivery, Off! Wasted Years on Spotify, upcoming 4-day weekend, Klaatu, deserted ruins of the Hey Dude set, homemade pizza.

Coffee clutch. I will go on the record as saying the Beaumont “Donut Store” blend is actually pretty damn good for a $3.99 bag of Aldi coffee. It’s no Sumatra, but it will work in a pinch. Also, Columbia roast Vias all the way.

No comments: