Thursday, April 3, 2014

april third

Five for April 3rd:

Gnarly weather. Yesterday we got dumped on by one of the most insane hailstorms I’ve ever witnessed, followed up by severe overnight weather (including a tornado siren that we apparently slept right through) continuing through today. Lovely spring we’re having.

Eat right. For the win: burgers with Tom at 3 Kings for lunch followed by an impromptu dinner date to Mi Ranchito with Lisa and Jane for fish tacos and Hawaiian fajitas.

Beaten down. A combination of soreness from running/skating, soreness from falling on my ass down a flight of stairs, and the toll of a 3-day allergy bender are making me feel like a broken old man.

Cool stuff. May iPhone upgrade, bird/airplane/school bus watching with Jane on the front porch, ‘88 Intelligence Report Sean Cliver article, 20 Feet From Stardom on Netflix, Claritin.

Who would’ve thought? A Bones Brigade jacket I once owned (not this exact one, but one just like it)- that I got for free, incidentally- just sold for almost three thousand dollars on eBay. Jaw-dropping. I have no idea what the hell happened to that jacket, but I sure wish I did.

No comments: