Wednesday, April 30, 2014

april thirtieth

Five for April 30th:

On the mend. Woke up this morning and found that I could blow my nose without the entire right side of my face hurting for the first time in about four days. If there were such thing as sinus replacement surgery, I’d partake.

So long, April. This month absolutely came and went in the blink of an eye, but it brought with it the beginnings of some actual spring temperatures, which has been awesome, especially for Jane, who is discovering the joys of playing outside.

Google Plus. Looks like some significant steps are being taken toward putting the nail in the coffin for the failed Google Plus, which of course Google is not admitting but is pretty painfully obvious. Talk about a blown opportunity.

Cool stuff. Playing drums with Jane, apple kiwi kale smoothie, Cardszilla, Skate & Annoy March eBay Watch, morning drumming, Mario Kart 8 is a month away.

Star Wars: Episode VII. I cannot believe that, after the abominations that were the three prequels- to say nothing of George Lucas’ relentless CG bastardization of the original trilogy- people actually have any hope that this is going to be any good. And this is coming from a lifelong Star Wars fan. I hope I’m wrong, but I’m not holding my breath.

No comments: