Thursday, April 24, 2014

april twenty-fourth

Five for April 24th:

The best thing ever. I know I generally tend to use the term “best thing ever” rather loosely. However, when your daughter says “I love you” for the first time, that actually is the best thing ever.

Seth in sales. My good friend, ex band mate, and current co-worker is moving from the violin shop into the sales department this coming Monday, and his desk will eventually be right next to mine. Definitely some cool work-related things happening and that’s a big one.

New contacts. Finally picked up a fresh 6-month supply, which for me is actually more like a year supply. I will wear a set of contacts until they’re no longer comfortable, which is a lot longer than a month. Sorry, but those damn things are expensive.

Cool stuff. New Powell Mcgill shape (with the classic snakeskin background!), the Faint at Ready Room on Saturday, backyard re-planting, bocce season at Milo’s.

Double Dare. I appreciate the Onion writing this article that surely no one under the age of probably 32 could even possibly understand, and even many people my age wouldn’t get.

No comments: