Tuesday, April 29, 2014

april twenty-ninth

Five for April 29th:

E.T. unearthed I remember hearing rumors of a mass burial of unsold E.T. Atari games back when I was in grade school, but I never really took it seriously and in fact remember getting into at least one argument on the side of “there’s no way that’s true”. Guess I probably owe some kid from Mrs. Holtzman’s class a million dollars now.

Thinning the herd. Over the past few weeks I’ve given away quite a bit of skate gear I’ve accumulated but will never use, which is great. Gets rid of stuff effectively just taking up space and is going to people who are stoked to get and use it.

Sinus troubles. I’ve been getting sinus headaches for the better part of a decade- off and on- but never have I experienced sinus pains on the side of my face (and teeth) like I have now. Apparently it’s a thing, though, and whatever the case, I’ll take it over a crippling behind-the-eye headache any day.

Cool stuff. Cheap Jinx, grocery restock, Freestylin’ Fanatics, short morning Loop cruise, breakfast with Jane, The Running Man on Netflix.

Tuesday tuneage. Black Keys, Pentagram, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Rolling Stones, Elvis Costello, Rezillos, Cheap Trick, Blind Faith.

No comments: