Wednesday, May 7, 2014

may seventh

Five for May 7th:

Bikes. The one bummer about riding in these days is that, with Tom no longer working here, I’m basically stuck in the office once I’m here. Well, not really, but riding somewhere mid-day would be somewhat of a drag. However, the pros still vastly outweigh the cons.

Photo dump. It’s amazing how quickly pictures accumulate on my phone, into the hundreds. Hoping there’s enough room on my thumb drive for the 675+ I’m currently attempting to offload. In related news, we really need to go get some photos printed.

Bocce season. Took Janey to Milo’s last night for some pizza and patio hang-out/bocce watching action. With the exception of a couple of minor bouts of stranger danger, she had a blast.

Cool stuff. Morning parking lot skating, Sons of Anarchy, Desperate Man Blues, Blow’n Up the Spot with Haslam and Raybourn, Husker Du on Spotify, 3000th Instagram photo.

The Misfits. I'm not joking when I say that, had I seen this when I was 17, it would have potentially made me suicidal. Danzig is apparently suing Jerry Only, but the damage is done. Who would have ever thought?

No comments: