Friday, May 30, 2014

may thirtieth

Five for May 30th:

Brian Posehn at Firebird. Happening tonight. Definitely one of the funniest dudes of all time. If you don’t believe me, watch any episode of Mr. Show that ever aired. I’ll be there.

Spring is awesome. Seems like just yesterday I was chipping ice off these steps with a crowbar. And to think, summer isn’t even technically here yet.

Van life. I’ve been having regular dreams about purchasing some sort of full size conversion/ camper van, and scour Craigslist on the daily for deals. I am perhaps more like my dad than I realized. Anyone selling a Transvan? Hit me up.

Cool stuff. Gettin’ paid, donut store blend K-cups, conversations with Janey, denim chicken, popcorn Friday, St. Louis Blended photo sets.

Weekend. Comedy show tonight, skateboarding tomorrow, Annie’s graduation party, lawn mowing, drumming, and general chillaxery are all happening. Seeya in June.

No comments: