Monday, May 12, 2014

may twelfth

Five for May 12th:

Road trippin’. Headed westward on Saturday to Fayette to attend Annie’s graduation and followed it up with a trip to Rocheport and Les Bourgeois winery, where I got to goof off with this kid and eat some cheese and crackers.

Mother’s day. My gift to Lisa is still en route, so some flowers and breakfast had to suffice for the time being. Two years on, she’s the best mom of all time, and I mean that sincerely.

Shredboarding. Super fun early morning session at JB yesterday with Andy and Brian. The Slave Anthony Schultz I’d been skating literally for the last 5 months finally ate it, so had to set up a backup 8.5. Getting feebles on lock.

Cool stuff. Fichus relocation, new shorts, Soulard Market, veggies planted in the back garden, Duane’s 40th at Blind Tiger, lunch with Tom, Thrasher SOTY shirt from my brother, Vans x Star Wars collab vid (featuring Steve Caballero as the skating wookie).

Office space. Sometimes you’ve gotta change it up: some rearranged furniture, fresh artwork, and the addition of some greenery are reviving the feng shui of my work environment.

No comments: