Wednesday, June 11, 2014

june eleventh

Five for June 11th:

Seoul Taco. Another week, another steak burrito from Seoul Taco. Literally the best burrito I have ever eaten. I’m a complete addict and would probably get one every day if it were an option. Lisa is on the same page.

No rides. It’s been forever since I’ve been able to ride my bike in to work, and it’s driving me crazy, because the weather- aside from all the rain- has been phenomenal. Such a waste. Before long it’ll be a boiling cauldron of humidity.

RFT Music Awards. Looks like many good friends won awards last night, which is awesome. Weird to think it was a year ago that we were up there accepting what would be our last one. Time flies, but the music scene in STL has been and continues to be a great one.

Cool stuff. 2015 Legend of Zelda, lunch cruising, the joys of PB&J, Jane sitting on my lap and eating all my cereal, the case for city living, the new south city skatepark on the news.

Dentistry. Tonight’s the night, after a hiatus of nearly two years. How did that happen? Oh yeah, I had a kid and basically forgot to do it.

No comments: