Tuesday, June 16, 2015

june sixteenth

Five for June 16th:

Sweet Z’s. After a couple of rough nights and long days, George (and subsequently Lisa) had a much-needed excellent night of sleep. Lisa is the ultimate trooper- and in case I haven’t said it enough, truly the best mom ever.

June 21. Not only is it Father’s Day, it’s also international Go Skateboarding Day. Two of my favorite things celebrated on the same day? Count me in.

The bottomless thumb drive. I am currently in possession of a Lexar flash drive that has seemingly limitless storage. I’ve been dumping three to four hundred photos into it every couple of weeks for probably eight months or more, and it just keeps on keeping on. Best $4.99 I’ve ever spent.

Cool stuff. Ken McCray RFT article, Savannah Slamma on Youtube, lollipops with Jane, Gawker’s Moment of Truth, These Are the Sad Remains of the Soviet Space Shuttle Program, Gyro Grill in the Loop.

Tuesday soundtrack. Black Fast, Melvins, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Hellacopters, Cerebral Ballzy, Rites of Spring.

No comments: