Tuesday, August 18, 2015

august eighteenth

Five for August 18th:

Busy season. Work is crazy to the point that normal time-killer stuff like blogging and posting random crap on Instagram is becoming difficult if not almost impossible most days. Not that I’m complaining.

Let Me Ride. Two and a half minutes of a dude killing it on an old school Haro Sport. The music is terrible, though, so turn the volume down.

Priorities. With a day or so of rain in the forecast and the yard already pretty gnarly, I may end up regretting my choice to forego mowing the back lawn last night in favor of going skating with Andy and Brian at Webster. But I stand by my decision.

Cool stuff. Krispy Kremes at work, mini-me, Clifton Park monster date with Jane, burgers on the grill, Folded Mountains American pale ale, Andy White is Ron Rhombus.

Tuesday soundtrack. Paxidils, Murder City Devils, Lemuria, Lifetime, Suicidal Tendencies, Bad Religion, Ghost, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers.

No comments: