Thursday, August 13, 2015

august thirteenth

Five for August 13th:

Wet Hot. Finished the First Day of Camp series last night, and it was much better than I was expecting it to be. Hilarious, actually. They need to make more.

The christening. George peed on me for the first time this morning while I was changing his diaper. Guess it had to happen sooner or later.

New computer. My new desktop at work- while probably relatively antiquated by anyone else’s standards- is life changing. The days of waiting five minutes for a PDF to open are over.

Cool stuff. HBO confirms Deadwood may live again, morning skatepark/lunchtime flatland BMX sessions, eggplant parmesan, new tube of construction adhesive, cereal with Jane.

Oath Keepers. I'm thinking about joining up. Think they'll accept a Jewish-born atheist who doesn't own a gun and voted for Obama twice? Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: