Thursday, August 27, 2015

august twenty-seventh

Five for August 27th:

Dog days. Got to give a belated National Dog Day shout-out to my buddy Henry, the greatest dude on four legs. Celebrated with some turkey scraps and sleeping on Lisa’s pillow.

Lunchtime rides. Throwing the BMX in the car in the morning and hitting a nearby parking lot for a half hour or so of flatland riding is becoming my new go-to afternoon stress reliever, as there is absolutely nothing worth skating anywhere near where I work.

Brian Posehn. At the Firebird on October 14th. Probably the funniest stand-up I’ve ever seen in person (not that I’ve seen much of it). Don’t miss, unless you hate things that are humorous.

Cool stuff. New exersaucer for George, very crappy skateboard of the month, Dinotrux with Jane, evenings at the park, new Black Label Matt Hensley and Jason Adams sleds, Pool’s Gold: episode two.

Tonight. One of two things will happen: I'll go see 7 Seconds at the Demo, or I'll fall asleep on the couch watching South Park. Either scenario is fine with me.

No comments: