Wednesday, September 2, 2015

september second

Five for September 2nd:

Eaten alive. Jane was hanging out with me in the backyard last night while I was mowing the lawn and received no less than 10 mosquito bites in the few minutes we were out there, including a couple on her face and one behind her ears. Poor girl.

Lost in Transition. Episode one, the Ranch Ramp, went live last night and is completely awesome. Watch it immediately.

La Croix Cúrate Pomme Bayá. And now, nothing else will suffice.

Cool stuff. New Haro ’86 raglan jersey, free sample pair of Dubs earplugs, GT in KC: Bleeding Kansas, morning hang-outs with George, bacon & gouda breakfast sandwich.

Early riser. I don’t know what’s been going on lately, but I’ve been waking up around 5 am every day for the last few weeks. It’s not necessarily throwing me off in any way, but it just doesn’t make any sense. I guess if anything it just gives me a little extra time in the morning to watch old skate videos and drink coffee.

No comments: