Monday, September 21, 2015

september twenty-first

Five for September 21st:

Tell me something I didn’t know. “Donald Trump is the new face of white supremacy,” says hate crime expert.

Eckert’s. Jane had a blast going down huge inflatable slides, jumping around in the bounce house, feeding livestock, climbing around on everything, riding ponies, and scarfing kettle corn. I think we managed to pick some apples somewhere in there as well.

Skating. Took full advantage of the southern California-esque weekend weather with a skate session at JB followed up with another at Webster on Saturday. Heavy on the fun, light on the soaked clothing.

Cool stuff. Jason in STL, jar of apple butter, Contemporary home design catching on in St. Louis city, Forest Park balloon race from our front porch.

End of an era. Never will we put Jane to bed in her crib again: it has been officially moved to George’s room and replaced- to Jane’s delight- with a play tent. While I’m super glad she has taken so well to her bed, I have to admit it sort of makes me sad.

No comments: