Friday, October 9, 2015

october ninth

Five for October 9th:

Janey. I can’t believe my little goober is turning three next week. Seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Now she’s making me (play) breakfast and telling me about her Kandinsky paintings.

STL BMX. Awesome footage of last weekend’s trail jam at Figure 8. I wish I could have gone and checked it out in person. Represent!

Holly Golightly. Off Broadway in November. Be there.

Cool stuff. 29 Years Ago: Slayer Redefine Thrash With Reign in Blood, dinner at SoHa with the family, bizarre paintings of mecha robots attacking European peasants, guy builds a sweet house out of mud and sticks, Veranda blend on Autobrew, morning curb jam.

Weekend action. Backyard BBQ, Jane’s birthday party, Cardinals playoff games, early JB skate session, Oktoberfest at Seth’s, playing drums, enjoying the sunny, mid-17-degree weather.

No comments: