Friday, October 30, 2015

october thirtieth

Five for October 30th:

Solo night. Last night was my first evening managing two kids through dinner and bedtime. Though not without its moments of nuttiness, we managed to make it through in one piece.

Box Brigade. This video makes me want to go work at Powell Peralta, which is not really that noteworthy as I’ve wanted to work at Powell Peralta since I was about 12 years old.

Tom’s last day. So long to my office next-door neighbor of the last two years. Celebrating with some free lunch action today. However, my buddy Brian starts full-time in that chair on Monday, which is rad.

Cool stuff. Getting paid, new issue of Thrasher in the mail, Schlafly Coffee Stout season, $25 Converse skate shoes at Marshalls, 24 Comments That Prove Ken M Is the Greatest Troll on the Internet, Epicly Later’d: Revisiting Kevin ‘Spanky’ Long.

Weekend action. Halloween party at a neighbor’s house, trick or treating with Elsa and the monster, Hell Night at the Demo, a skate session or two, raking leaves,

No comments: