Thursday, December 17, 2015

december seventeenth

Five for December 17th:

Polar express. Happening tonight at Union Station. Jane is stoked to ride a train in her pajamas- and who wouldn’t be?

Thursday night rock show. Hell Night at Fubar for five bucks. Count me in, if bedtimes and my brain are cooperating.

NPR. If there's one thing I've learned from NPR over the years, it's that Novo Nordisk is I guess a business or charity or something. It's definitely two words. I know that much. Wait, maybe it's one word.

Cool stuff. New episodes of Myth Hunters, Bernie Sanders has now received two million contributions, Shkreli Arrested on Fraud Charges, fresh-groomed schnoodle, Ranchito with Tom and Brian, Kreator on Spotify.

Washed out. Went out to White Birch skatepark for a lunch session yesterday only to find the place completely soaked and the gate locked. Complete bummer.

No comments: