Tuesday, January 12, 2016

january twelfth

Five for January 12th:

Free money. Scored $100 in Amex gift cards at work today in a sales promo I won that I’d completely forgotten about. No beating that.

It’s Always Sunny. The new season on Netflix is destroying me. So damn funny. I can’t believe there was a time I didn’t like that show.

Sad but true. Obnoxiousness is the new charisma. Thankfully, not everyone buys it.

Cool stuff. Paul gets a shout-out on Snakebite BMX’s Instagram, Black Metal Yoga: The Dark Side of Enlightenment, morning coffee stop, plastic bottle homes are popping up around the world, the greatest American train journey that time forgot, cantaloupe, extra vacation day, 2015 round up: Dennis Enarson, free Lamb of God koozie.

Tuesday soundtrack. Redd Kross, Bob Dylan, Black Flag, Descendents, Gaunt, Fleetwood Mac, Testament, Bad Brains.

No comments: