Wednesday, February 3, 2016

february third

Five for February 3rd:

George. A monumental morning for our little dude- he said his first word (“mom”) AND had his first-ever ride in his real car seat. Growing up fast!

When you ask me to vote for Hillary. I do not think it means what you think it means.

New setup. Finally threw together this Assault punk point last night. Took it out for a few boardslides this morning. Feels good. Looking forward to tossing it around at JB over the weekend.

Cool stuff. Black Sabbath Germany 1970, Brad Simms Texas clip, Pocket Pistols Spidey new colors, The A-Team on Netflix, free Gus’ pretzels at work.

Fifth thing. It’s already 2 pm and things at work ain’t getting any slower, so I’m taking a mulligan on #5. I’m surprised I made it this far.

No comments: