Wednesday, March 30, 2016

march thirtieth

Five for March 30th:

Lunch buds. With Lisa’s mom sick, I got to spend the afternoon hanging out with the kids for a bit. Ate some snacks, watched some Tarzan, and had a good time. I'll take it.

Elixir Strings. As of 8:30 this morning, it just got real ‘round these parts.

Online arguments. I try to avoid them at all costs, but I couldn’t help but get into on yesterday. I’m happy to say I completely shut the dude down. That’s enough for this year.

Cool stuff. Free Elixir t-shirts and string sets, morning cake, MacGyver on Netflix, Merry Clayton Spotify mix, collaborative garden artwork.

Travel prep. Our first trip with two kids in tow is coming up soon, and the sheer number of things we have to remember to bring is staggering. The days of packing light are officially over, at least for the time being.

No comments: