Monday, March 28, 2016

march twenty-eighth

Five for March 28th:

Weekend at Bernie’s. Big couple days for the only worthwhile presidential candidate, winning Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii with close to 70 percent of the vote.

Easter. Living holidays vicariously through kids is one of the best things about having kids. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jane have more fun than she did over this past weekend.

Skate sesh. Short and sweet one with Brian at a packed-out JB on Saturday. Spent as much time skating as I did dodging the scooter snakes. Ahwell.

Cool stuff. Forty years of Thin Lizzy’s Jailbreak, Trip Daddys at Bottleworks, upcoming Powell Caballero reissues, CHP spring cleanup, NBD: James Foster and the triple tailwhip, Georgia comes to its senses (or at least, their governor does).

Instagram. I’m not exactly 100% opposed to the new algorithm everyone is freaking out about, but I don’t see any reason to fix something that isn’t broken. I don’t need Instagram to figure out for me what I want to see- I already figured that out by who I’m following.

No comments: