Thursday, March 24, 2016

march twenty-fourth

Five for March 24th:

Baby steps. George walked for the first time last night, managing about 6 or 7 steps to me across the room. Luckily, Lisa was there to witness it, as was Jane. I’ve never seen that boy so excited before.

Anagrammatically incorrect. The top anagrams for Matthew Joseph Picker are "Cheapest Hot Wimp Jerk" and "He Wipe Jockstrap Meth". Thanks, life.

BMX. My attempt to go ride yesterday evening was short-lived due to my back brakes going wonky. I think I got them fixed and working again, so hopefully I’ll be able to get a session in this afternoon if it dries up.

Cool stuff. Jason Adams ten favorite slappies, Phoenix Mayor Calls for Official DOJ Probe into Arizona Primary, Jane’s nature collection, Gorilla Biscuits on Spotify, Daredevil.

Iron Maiden. Dance of Death (and album on which I am thanked) and Rock in Rio are finally on Spotify. Brave New World and A Matter of Life and Death (another album in which I am thanked) are still conspicuously absent.

No comments: