Friday, April 15, 2016

april fifteenth

Five for April 15th:

Park nights. I’m still adjusting to the awesomeness of being able to take the kids to the park between dinner and bedtime. One of the absolute best parts of not-winter.

#DoYourJob. “I only do my job when I feel like it. That’s why I stand with the Senate!” This video nails it.

Record Store Day. Tons of events going on around town tomorrow. Whether or not I’ll actually be able to attend any of it is anyone’s guess. Go out and show the love.

Cool stuff. Cheap “blem” Powell Ripper, new Vato Rat coffee mug, Gonz talking about the first handrail, getting paid, turkey & avocado wrap, sticker haul, Jason Adams Freedom of the Road, 1986 Seattle's Time Travelers Skateboard Shop.

Weekend action. Hanging out with the kids, mom visit, try to catch some RSD stuff, Hell Night at Firebird on Saturday, skate and/or BMX sesh somewhere, grilling food.

No comments: