Friday, April 29, 2016

april twenty-ninth

Five for April 29th:

Yesterday. Probably the most beautiful day of the year so far. Even though I was stuck at work, I still managed lunch outside at 3 Kings with Brian and Tom, a Clifton Park hangout with Jane, and got the front and backyards mowed. Bam.

John Boehner on Ted Cruz. "Lucifer in the flesh. I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."

Worst case scenario. If These Two Win, This is Going To Be The Shittiest Election in US History.

Cool stuff. Dig BMX Dennis McCoy interview, Schweig Engel commercial loop, donuts at work, afternoon boardslide session, Santa Cruz holiday 2016 reissues, getting paid.

Weekend action. Hanging out with the kids, skating, half day in the office Sunday, free pizza, bike riding, maxing and relaxing.

No comments: