Thursday, May 19, 2016

may ninteenth

Five for May 19th:

Youth gone wild. Got to spend an extra hour or so with the kids this morning and drop Jane off at preschool for the first time ever- two days shy of her last day of school for the summer. Better late than never.

Chai tea. Trying to de-coffee my day a bit. It was starting to get a bit out of hand, even by my standards.

Spotify Free. Did they do away with the ads? Did they finally realize they’ll never break me? Did my Spotify somehow develop the best glitch ever? Not sure, but I don’t think I’ve heard one in a few weeks, and I’m not on premium. No complaints here.

Cool stuff. Awesome weather, MCF article in St. Louis Magazine, The Curse of the Ramones, Callin’ Oates is back, salmon BLT, Webster session.

Late entries. Seems like getting these things posted in the mornings is becoming next to impossible these days.

No comments: