Tuesday, July 12, 2016

july twelfth

Five for July 12th:

Near miss. When I left to ride my bike in this morning it was sunny with nary a cloud in the sky. Fifteen minutes later and a few miles north it looked like I was riding into Mordor. Black skies, heavy wind, and general ominousness. I got through it unscathed, and I’m still not sure if it actually ever rained, but still pretty gnarly.

Dentistry. Made an appointment for August to finally get my upper wisdom teeth yanked after putting it off for about fifteen years.

Sad but true. People wandering into oncoming traffic staring at their iPhones looking for cartoon monsters may as well be a deleted scene from Idiocracy.

Cool stuff. House Blend K-cups at the office, Picturebooks "The Rabbit and the Wolf" video, St. Louis Used to Have an Amazing Amusement Park in Dogtown, new Descendents track, evening drinks on the back patio.

Tuesday soundtrack. Kreator, Orchid, Masters of Reality, Heartburns, Bad Brains, Windhand, Elder, Steely Dan, Queen, Distillers, Vektor.

No comments: