Wednesday, October 12, 2016

october twelfth

Five for October 12th:

Happy birthday Jane. Happy 4th birthday to my number one girl. May you always have a band-aid on your chin and butterfly wings on your back. I love you.

Drums. Finished building and plugging in my new electronic drum kit last night with one minute to spare before George went to bed, so I had to hold off banging around on them till this morning. Can’t wait to mess with it more tonight and actually play along with some stuff.

Zoltar revisited. The nonsense-spewing, bleak-future predicting Donald Trump Zoltar machine popping up at random spots around New York is the best thing you’ll see all week.

Cool stuff. Breakfast pizza, R.I.P. G.O.P., Andrew Reynolds Life on Video Berrics series, Three Kings with Brian, north-south Metrolink plan awarded 375K grant, Happy Joe's tonight with the birthday girl.

NAMM. Flights to and from Southern California in January are booked, and for the first time ever I get to come back on Sunday, meaning not only do I get to go out Saturday night and sleep in the next morning, I also don’t have to break down the booth or miss a day of work flying back. Stoked.

No comments: