Thursday, November 17, 2016

november seventeenth

Five for November 17th:

iPhone woes. Took my old 5S in to Foxpaw today for an overhaul. It was no longer charging reliably, and the battery life when it did charge was a joke. Way cheaper than buying a replacement, and a lot less of a headache.

Record highs. It's these sorts of summer-like days a week out from Thanksgiving that make me glad to know our future president will be appointing a climate change denier to head the EPA. Endless summer, bro! Let's keep this thing going!

Sicknesses. Jane has an ear infection and was coughing all night, George is getting over a nasty cold, and I still have this cough happening that I can’t quite shake (but is starting to go away). Everyone I know is sick these days.

Cool stuff. New Dan’s Comp catalog, Einstein’s cinnamon blend, lost Powell-Peralta pin found, Welcome Chris Miller delivery, refrigerator cookies, lunch with Tom.

The Onion’s Biden articles. Of all the things we stand to lose with the next presidency, this might be the thing I miss the most.

No comments: